There are a number of online resources exclusively for Tutors. These can be found at https://oup-arc.com/access/jones-robinson2e-instructor-resources#tag_all-chapters
- Tutor Guides to each chapter – additional information on the chapter and model answers to case study questions.
- Video case material specifically designed to support learning across a range of chapters. Featuring major firms such as Brompton Bicycle, Center Parcs, Domino’s Pizza UK, and Pipex.
- Pointers to answers to the end-of-chapter discussion questions.
- Test bank of multiple choice questions to be used for assessment purposes.
- Powerpoint slides that cover the key content of each chapter (including animated slides).
- Tutorial activities – a wide range of suggested exercises and activites designed for the classroom (also new activities proposed in this blog).
- Library of annotated links – great OM-related websites to visit (further supported by examples in this blog).
- And – of course – this blog.