Really great website that tells you all about Tottenham Hotspurs new stadium. Scheduled to open in 2018, the White Hart Lane site currently has eight tower cranes in operation and 1,500 construction workers involved in the project. The completed stadium will incorporate many of the features of contemporary stadium design, such as:
- fans as close to the pitch as possible in order to create a great atmosphere
- uninterrupted views from every seat
- adaptable seating to allow disabled fans to sit with their friends or family members
- multi-purpose pitch and facilities to host not only Spurs home games, but also NFL matches, other sporting fixtures, concerts, and other events.
- contemporary food court
- exterior public space which can also be used to host events
- extensive retail, leisure and hospitality operations including a club museum, conference centre, and hotel.
- a ‘sky walk’ around the top of the stadium.
Hear’s an idea of what it might look like.