Having failed to get a meal at the motorway services from hell (see previous blog), we stop at the Pizza Hut on the A27 at Chichester. Now it’s a long time since we’ve used this operator, as our children are all grown up. Many of the customers in Chichester, at 8.30 on Friday evening, were under 10. No problem.
On our receipt it states this – “give us your feedback at http://www.tellpizzahut.co.uk” – so this is what I plan to say….
- Requiring customers to enter a 14 digit code is unnecessary and silly. It will deter many people from giving you feedback, especially if they make an error doing so.
- The food was excellent, especially it’s freshness – even on the salad bar.
- Portion size was sensible and the meal good value (bottled beers are overpriced).
- Staff were courteous and friendly, but service errors were made despite it not being busy.
- Pizza Hut Chichester is now my restaurant of choice – for a quick meal – when using the A27/M27.